Current vaccination and worming records must accompany all horses arriving at Lazy E Ranch. If these records are not with the horses, these procedures will be performed, and owners will be charged. There are no exceptions.
Lazy E Ranch requires the following:
- A copy of the mare’s registration papers.
- A current negative Coggins test (within 12 months).
- Current vaccination information for: Flu, Rhino, Sleeping Sickness, Tetanus, Strep, and West Nile Virus.
* (Note: The Lazy E Ranch deworms and vaccinates for Flu and Rhino every 60 days.)
- Last dates for: deworming, farrier and dental work
- Culture and biopsy results if available.
- If your mare is insured – the name and contact numbers of your agent.
Other Related Charges:
- Foaling: $400.00
- Foal Plasma Transfusion: $775.00
- Palpations: $20.00/ea.
- Palpation & Breeding: $40.00/ea.
- Ultrasound: $75.00 1-time seasonal charge
- Progesterone Assay: $30.00
- Regumate: $7.50/day
- Pre-Sale Radiographs & Endoscope: $500.00
- Deworm: $20.00
- Rhino: $25.00
- Flu: $20.00
- Sleeping Sickness/Tetanus: $20.00
- Rabies: $15.00
- West Nile Virus: $30.00
- Strep: $30.00
- Culture: $50.00
- Cytology: $90.00
- Endometrial Biopsy: $200.00
- Coggins: $30.00
Cooled Semen Rates:
- Pick-Up (Syndicated Stallion): $250.00
- Pick-Up (Non-Syndicated Stallion): $150.00
- Incoming Semen Fee: $250
- Haul-In: $50.00
- Shipped Semen Fees:
Oocyte Aspiration Fees:
- Oocyte Aspiration: $1,000.00
- Oocyte Packaging/Storage: $400.00